10.000 EUR seed money for the best idea for mobile shopping in the future
What are we going to buy in 2020? What will influence our buying decision in the future? Where are we going to shop? How are we going to pay? Can mobile consumption be more sustainable than established business models?
In cooperation with billiger.de MLOVE initiated an idea contest: FutureMOVE.
Students are encouraged to submit an idea or an innovative business model about the mobile shopping experience of the future.
Get your chance to:
- Free Tickets to the ConFestival USA 2013
- 10.000 EURO seed capital
- Connect to a unique network and access mentoring from experts of the digital and mobile business
- Applications have to be sent to MLOVE by January 15, 2013 via the form below
- The winner will be chosen by the FutureMove jury in February 2013
- The winner is invited to take part in MLOVE ConFestival USA to present the best idea for the future of m-commerce
- Any of age registered student from all international universities can apply for the contest.
- Applications of groups must notify MLOVE along with registration.
- You can find more information about the contest and about the eligibility requirements at billiger.de.
More information for universities and students:
Dr. Robert Daubner